Calendar of Events
Celebrate Purple Day All Month Long!
Thank you to all the local businesses who are supporting Epilepsy Awareness in March!
Coffee Way Donuts
Purchase a limited edition purple donut on select dates and a portion of the proceeds will go to support our direct client support services.
Location: 427 Division St., Kingston ~ Phone: (613) 546-9106
Date: Monday, March 6th, 13th, 20th, and Sunday, March 26th
What Can You Do to Celebrate Purple Day?
Become a Purple Day Ambassador!
How can you show your support during the month of March for the approximately 1 in 100 living with epilepsy? Here are a few ideas:
- Hold a purple cupcake bake sale, dress down day, purple pancake breakfast or other fundraiser in support of Epilepsy South Eastern Ontario.
- Join our #purplenation social media campaign on Facebook or Twitter. Send us your pics or tag us in pics of you showing your support.
- Request a presentation for your team, organization, classroom or school.
- Paint your nails, colour your hair, wear purple on Purple Day.
- Ask us about purchasing swag to share and promote epilepsy awareness.
Pick up Epilepsy Awareness bracelets
Rio Can Centre, 599 Taylor Kidd Blvd, Kingston (613) 389-9993
80 Princess St, Kingston (613) 484-7899
Quesada Burritos and Tacos
199 #2 Princess St, Kingston (613) 531-2666
TD Canada Trust
750 Gardiner’s Road, Kingston (613) 384-155