Celebrate epilepsy awareness all of March!
Thank you to all the local businesses who are supporting Epilepsy Awareness in March!
March is Epilepsy Awareness Month in Canada. It’s a great time for anyone with an interest in epilepsy to raise awareness, challenge myths, and help dismantle the stigma of epilepsy. Stay tuned for activities planned for March 2019!
Expand Past Events SectionPast Events
Coffee Way Donuts
Purchase a limited edition purple donut from Coffee Way Donuts on select dates and a portion of the proceeds will go to support our direct client support services.
What Can You Do to Celebrate Epilepsy Awareness?
Become a Purple Day Ambassador!
How can you show your support during the month of March for the approximately 1 in 100 living with epilepsy? Here are a few ideas:
- Hold a purple cupcake bake sale, dress down day, purple pancake breakfast or other fundraiser in support of Epilepsy South Eastern Ontario.
- Join our #purplenation social media campaign on Facebook or Twitter. Send us your pics or tag us in pics of you showing your support.
- Request a presentation for your team, organization, classroom or school.
- Paint your nails, colour your hair, wear purple on Purple Day.
- Ask us about purchasing swag to share and promote epilepsy awareness.
Pick up Epilepsy Awareness Bracelets
Pick up your awareness bracelet at any of the following retailers!
- Ellena’s Cafe
- Life Yoga
- Best Western-Fire Side Inn
- Oasis Yoga
- Quesada Burritos and Tacos
- TD Canada Trust
Light Up City Hall